Friday, June 8, 2007

would you believe we talked about mostly work this week?

amy: what pairs well with whiskey, do you think?
andy: hipsters?

--

andy: if i had a stone for every good idea that was stopped by cat semen, i could build myself one hell of a wall.

--

andy: i'll go get the pixie dust.

--

amy: http://engrish.com/recent_detail.php?imagename=jews-ear-fungus.jpg&category=CHINGLISH&date=2007-05-29
amy: i don't know what to make of that
andy: i'm just glad i will no longer have to slave over the stove to make jew's ears for my family.

--

andy: all i'm saying is that i'm still not sure where two bikes and 4 pairs of spandex shorts puts me on the dork-meter.
andy: i mean, yeah, i could spend my weekend soliciting sex on the internet from people pretending to be horses.

--

andy: ok, that's it. i'm never going to cnn.com again unless somebody sends me a link and promises that it has nothing to do with paris hilton.
amy: http://www.cnn.com/, i promise it has nothing to do with paris hilton
amy: oh, wait
andy: damn you.

--

andy: do you think they could graft a cellphone into a kitten's back?
andy: it looks more comfortable than trying to hold my phone up to my ear.
andy: i mean, get rid of the claws and all.

No comments: