Tuesday, July 10, 2007

it has been an epic battle over...your mom

I would almost regret the challenge I made last week, but it's been hilarious. And now our coworkers are getting in on this hottt action...with his mom...last night...yeah...

(And I'm not gonna lie: he's winning. He even went so far as to temporarily disable a machine I was working with and rewrite the startup scripts to spit out "I restarted your mom last night." That made my week, right there. And, apparently, my mom's, as well.)

--

amy: it's like taunting monkeys
amy: except i don't get feces thrown at me
(pause)
amy: (unlike your mom, last night)
andy: blah
andy: it's like some sort of duel, where we're both eyeing eachother, wondering if the other person is going to go.

--

andy: hey do you know anything about this file i found on my computer?
andy: public_html/your_mom.html
amy: um, i might have put that there?
andy: yeah, well, it looks like the permissions are set up so that everybody can read/write/execute.

--

andy: this can only end in a race to the bottom, you know.
andy: i'm just making sure you know, before i put on my lead boots.
andy: because once i put those things on, it's tough to get them off.
andy: kind of like your mom.

--

andy: http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2007/07/dick-john-cheney-on-her-list-too.html
andy: my questions are:
andy: 1. what kind of inhuman soul would be capable of sex with dick cheney?
andy: 2. what did he and your mom talk about afterwards?
amy:
1. may god have mercy on their souls
2. the previous night, which they'd both spent with your mom.
andy: not bad, not bad.

--

andy: void yourMom(){
while(1) {
// do nothing in this loop, 'cause your mom is dumb
}
}
amy: lastNight(cons me your_mom)

--

No comments: